Monday, June 11, 2012

Dragonflies at Lake Superior State Park


Well I did not get out much this week.  Plus the rain in the begging of the week hampered my chances.  But I did get a chance to photograph some dragonflies at Lake Superior State Park.  I was quite happy with the way they came out.


I also made a trip looking for driftwood, to set up a bird sanctuary in my back yard for some woodland bird photographs, but I ended up cutting up a downed tree for some logs to start with.  I'm hoping to set up a place to take nice photographs of the summer birds.  I have never tried this but this year I'm going to try and bring the birds to me instead of going after them.
 

I'm looking to set up stations for woodpeckers and small birds.  I would really love a photograph the woodpeckers in the area.  Plus I will probably set up a hummingbird feeder.  I was out photographing a few days ago and was buzzed by one.  I'm looking to photograph all kinds of birds.


No comments:

Post a Comment