Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A Couple More Dragonflies


I finally have the images processed from my last trip.  I only really got two good images.  Just two more dragonfly shots, but I am really happy with them.  The first shot I was extremely happy with.  The color was nice with the contrast of red and blue in the eyes to the yellow orange color in the tail.
I was very happy overall with the dragonfly shots that I have been taking.  I am in the process of ordering a reversing ring and I am hoping that the reversed lens on a set of extension tubes will take even better images.  I am also ordering a shutter release cable so I can take more shots of the stars with long exposure, because before I was limited to 30 seconds know I should be able to take as long as I want.  Let me know what you think about these images.  Feel free to ask questions and comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment