Sunday, January 8, 2012

Light Photography


I know this is not wildlife photography, but I wanted to try something new and I think they turned out good.  I used a white flashlight to make the light in a completely dark room.  Using my camera set on a 30 second shutter speed, ISO 100, and F22, it allowed me to draw with the light.  You can also use techniques like this when photographing sunsets and other night landscape shots, because you can use lights to paint color on foreground objects.  For example they use yellow or red lights to color the rocks in sunset shots.  In my photographs I used white light, and then colored the light, using photo-editing software.  This is my first time attempting this and I believe that these two were the best photographs that I took.  Please comment and let me know what you think.  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment