Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Lots of Bald Eagles Over the Past Couple Days

It has been a great week for Bald Eagle photographs.  I spend a couple hours every morning out at the lake and the Bald Eagles are everywhere.  I've seen over a dozen Eagles everyday.  Two days ago was a the best day I have had in a long time. The Eagles were feeding and continually hitting the water.  I got a few good shots of them fishing, which are the first flying shots I have gotten in a while.
It is especially challenging for me to get these shots because I'm using a Manual Focus Lens.  On most of the flying photographs I was using my lens at 600mm to make it easier to focus.  Also I didn't need much more focal length than that, because the Eagles were so close.

 I hope you enjoy the Eagle Photographs.  I will be posting more soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment