Sunday, January 6, 2013

Immature Bald Eagles


The last few days have been excellent for bald eagle sightings.  Today was not the best day but I did see a few eagles.  I have also been seeing plenty of sea gulls, black ducks, and common mergansers.  I also keep seeing a kingfisher in the same spot everyday, but so far he has not been close enough to photograph.  


I’m hoping tomorrow will be a better day.  I only have one week till I go back to college.  So hopefully I will be able to get a few good shots before I head back.  Then I have a break about 4 weeks later.  Which should be prime eagle season where I live. 


I will try and post a couple more photographs within the next few days.  I hope everyone enjoys the photographs.  Feel free to comment on the photographs or leave questions.


No comments:

Post a Comment