ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All materials on this blog are solely owned by Aaron Smith. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including copying, printing, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.
Welcome! I'm an amateur wildlife photographer from New York State. My specialty is nature and wildlife photography. I specialize in wildlife, birds, and landscape photography. This blog is where I share some of my photos and adventures. Please comment and post questions!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

0 Unproductive Outings

It has been a while since I have posted but I have not been able to manage any photographs lately.  I have been on many trips and have been seeing a lot of different species of birds and animals but have not been able to manage a good photograph.  I have been to the Bashakill Wetlands several times and the numbers there have dropped in the recent weeks.  I did see some Great Blue Heron's and several different duck species.  However none were close enough to get a shot.  This week I went out to the Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge at the Liberty Loop Trail and I could not get close enough to anything.  I did see a few Heron's, mallards, and a lot of sandpipers in the back section of shallow water.  I also saw the common suspects for this time of year included red wing black birds, sparrows, and robins.  I am hoping to start seeing more colorful birds in the coming weeks.  I would love a photograph of some cedar wax wings or even warblers or Baltimore oriels.  Hopefully soon one of my trips will be productive and I can get some new photographs uploaded.  Until Next Time.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...