Friday, November 9, 2012

One More Week Till Break!

I have one more week till I get to go on break for Thanksgiving, and I can't wait.  I really need a break so I can get outside and enjoy the outdoors.  I havn't taken one photograph while I was at school this year.  So Im hoping while Im home for a week I will finally get a chance to get some good photographs.  Then in about a month I'll be home for winter break.  Which is my favorite time of the year because the bald eagles will finally come dowm for the winter.  Im hoping its a little colder this year because last year was a warm winter and the eagles stayed further north so there was less of them to photograph.  Which cuts down on your chances to get a good picture.  I will hopefully be updating some new pictures during my break.  Till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment