Monday, July 9, 2012

Fireworks Show


I did get a chance to get out to the fireworks show in White Lake, and I photographed fireworks for the first time.  I was really happy with the shots.  The photographs I'm posting are just a few of the images that I captured.


The finally picture had too many fireworks explode but it looked cool.  I guess 4 seconds was a little long for a shutter for the finally, but it was my first time shooting fireworks, so hopefully next time I will do even better.


I also got a chance to get out to the wildlife sanctuary in New Paltz.  I am currently processing them and they will be up soon.  I decided that I would also make a post about how to photograph fireworks for anyone who is interested.  So my next post will be about how I photographed these shots, and things that you need to do in order to get these shots.  Let me know what you think of the shots.  If you have questions please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment