Monday, February 6, 2012

Photo Slideshow

Just got a chance to upload a new video on YouTube that I put together.  Its called Bald Eagle Photo Slideshow.  It is a compilation of some of my eagle photographs from the past two years.  Every year I notice as I look through my bald eagle photographs they seem to get better.  So I hope this trend continues and my photographs should continue to get better.  Click the link to watch the video.  Please comment, rate, and subscribe.  Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GkCD9fPX7Y

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed looking at your photographs and reading about your equipment and why you photograph wildlife.

    I started in 1974 with a Minolta SRT 101 and a 400mm Spiratone Preset Lens for the longer ranges. At one point I got a 500mm mirror lens, which I still have today, but now of course shoot digital and use the Canon lenses.

    Wildlife photography is not the most financially rewarding, but it is thrilling as you say and brings a deep contentment.

    I wish you the best in your endeavors and hope to keep visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete