Friday, January 6, 2012

Great Day





Today was a really good day.  About a week ago I was wishing for bright sunlight but today I finally got it.  The only problem was that the light was so bright it was washing out the whites in the Bald Eagles heads.  I wish there was a little bit of clouds today so the light would have been filtered but it was not.  I was so happy to see many Eagles, and was delighted that there was a good amount of action but I was disappointing when I saw the images when I got back home.  Today wildlife was plentiful.  I saw many American Black Ducks, seven Bald Eagles, four of which were full mature.  Also I saw some sparrows, and I just missed my chance to get a photograph of a kingfisher on a stump.  I was so close but it flew away.  Overall the day was very good, but it could have been a little better.  I just need to work on my skills and capture even better images.  Don't forget you can click on the images to enlarge them.

No comments:

Post a Comment