ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. All materials on this blog are solely owned by Aaron Smith. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this blog may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including copying, printing, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author.
Welcome! I'm an amateur wildlife photographer from New York State. My specialty is nature and wildlife photography. I specialize in wildlife, birds, and landscape photography. This blog is where I share some of my photos and adventures. Please comment and post questions!

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

0 Eagle Photography

These are photographs of eagles I took last year.  I can't wait to get out this year and try my new equipment.  Hopefully soon the weather will cooperate, because it has been raining and snowing everyday this week, and I need bright light to use my large telephoto lenses.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...